CAREERS WITH FFH.
No conflicts of interest for the best client experience
Financial Freedom House is a CEFEX-certified investment adviser and fiduciary that was founded in 1983. Headquartered in Metro Detroit, we provide financial planning and investment management services to people of all ages, levels of wealth, and occupations. Roughly half of our business serves as an investment fiduciary for 401(k) plans and their participants and the other half serves the personal needs of individual investors.
Unlike most firms, we follow a salary-based compensation model. This novel approach improves the overall client experience and avoids the conflicts of interest and transactional mindset that can arise when advisers are compensated on commission.
FFH Job Opportunities
We are seeking energetic and self-motivated individuals with good communication skills. As a Financial Adviser, your role will be to serve as the client’s guide through our documented and detailed planning and investment management process. In addition to serving our retail clients, Financial Advisers will also be assigned to serve 401(k) or 403(b) plan participants and will be responsible for conducting one-on-one and group enrollment meetings. Service to plan participants is done through periodic worksite service visits.
Financial Advisers will be provided with the resources, training, and ongoing assistance to help ensure the success of the advisor as well as the success of the firm’s clients’ long-term relationship.
- Ideal candidate will possess good communication skills, a high degree of positive energy, a team-oriented mindset, and be comfortable in public speaking situations
- Prior experience as a financial advisor preferred but not required
- Sales or customer service experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have the ability to learn and adapt
- College degree
- Series 65 required (FFH will assist qualified candidates in obtaining)
Administrators and Clerical Staff
We are seeking detail and process-oriented people to assist us in managing our growing business.
- Ideal candidate will be very detail-oriented and possess a high degree of positive energy with a “team first” mindset
- Prior experience in the financial services industry is preferred, but not required. Proven track record of success
- Must be comfortable and proficient with standard office software and have the ability to easily learn new technology
Please submit your resume via email to Maureen Shoemaker, Office Administrator.