CAREERS WITH FFH.
No conflicts of interest for the best client experience
Financial Freedom House is a CEFEX-certified investment adviser and fiduciary that was founded in 1983. Headquartered in Metro Detroit, we provide financial planning and investment management services to people of all ages, levels of wealth, and occupations. Roughly half of our business serves as an investment fiduciary for 401(k) plans and their participants and the other half serves the personal needs of individual investors.
Unlike most firms, we follow a salary-based compensation model. This novel approach improves the overall client experience and avoids the conflicts of interest and transactional mindset that can arise when advisers are compensated on commission.
FFH Job Opportunities
We are looking to add at least one Investment Adviser Representative ("IAR") to our team.
This is a salaried advisory position - not commission sales - with health insurance and matching 401(k).
A candidate need not have extensive investment industry experience. Our focus is on integrity, team fit, and a strong desire to help clients make good financial decisions using our fiduciary process. In addition to formal training, a new hire will learn our process by working alongside our existing team members in a mentoring/coaching relationship.
As a Financial Adviser with FFH, your role will be to serve as the client’s guide through our documented and detailed planning and investment management process. In addition to serving our retail clients, Financial Advisers will also be assigned to service 401(k) plans FFH manages and will be responsible for conducting one-on-one and group enrollment meetings with plan participants. Ongoing service of plan participants is done through periodic worksite service visits.
- Conduct 401(k) worksite enrollment and service visits for existing plan clients.
- Learn our unique fiduciary and transparent approach to financial planning, investment education, and investment management.
- Assist with servicing existing individual clients.
- Ideal candidate will possess good communication skills, a high degree of positive energy, and a team-oriented mindset.
- Prior experience as a financial advisor preferred, but not required.
- Sales or customer service experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have the ability to learn and adapt.
- Series 65 required (FFH will assist qualified candidates in obtaining)
Financial Advisers will be provided with the resources, training, and ongoing assistance to help ensure a successful and fulfilling career.
Please submit your resume via email to Maureen Shoemaker, Office Administrator.